[lbo-talk] No Evidence ...

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Sep 17 20:54:22 PDT 2003

mike larkin:

> Come to corporate America, my man. I'm surrounded by
> them. "Everybody" knows Saddam gave bin laden money.
> They met in Prague or something. Osama used to live in
> Baghdad. Saddam used to live in Kabul. They went to
> college together. They belong to the same golf club.
> They went on tour together. You name it, people
> believe it. Only peacenik liberal scum like that mike
> guy over in cubicle #459836 deny the connection.

I've gotten the same thing from my rightwing relatives, and I ask them for specific evidence. Of course they don't have any, and then, Buddha forgive me, I rub their faces in their ignorance (only slightly, though). Push the fuckers. Make them cough up some facts. Force them to admit that they don't know shit. And now with Rummy denying a connection, it should be even easier.

DP