[lbo-talk] No Evidence ...

Guilherme groschke at luminousvoid.net
Thu Sep 18 08:36:24 PDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Kevin Robert Dean wrote:

> > From: joanna bujes <jbujes at covad.net>
> >
> > Yet, a new poll found that nearly 70 percent of respondents believed the
> > Iraqi leader probably was personally involved.
>
> Has anyone ever met anyone of the 70% who believe this?
>
> If so, what are they telling you the connection is?
>
> Curious about this one...

some mouth foaming guy i knew kept ranting and raving about saddam having some airplanes which could ONLY be used to train terrorists. don't remember whether the claim was that al-q or the 9/11 guys DID train there. then again, i find quite believable the claim that saddam was training anti-terror people, given how paranoid he was. or the claim that they were just planes parked in the desert not doing anything. like we have lots of.

-gr