[lbo-talk] Fw: Readers' Responses to Michael Moore on General Clark

Alan Jacobson alanjacobson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 18 07:11:49 PDT 2003

The 1991 Louisiana gubernatorial runoff was between David Duke, white supremacist formerly belonging to a certain secret society whose name I don't need to mention (I think he split with the KKK because they were too moderate on the race question, heh), and Edwin Edwards, former Governor and career thief, lier and general lowlife. The slogan displayed on many bumpers at the time was "vote for the crook, its important."