SV: [lbo-talk] Horowitz trashes Berlet for criticism on racism

Lif, Johan Johan.Lif at vlt.se
Thu Sep 18 09:17:11 PDT 2003

How does Horowitz's old work stand up today? A Swedish translation of Free World Colossus was among a number of radical 1960s books (Mao's Little Red Book, Hoffman's Steal This Book, etc) I inherited from my parents. It seems to have been quite popular here at the time; it even formed the basis for the lyrics of a satirical song about the cold war by the popular left-wing rock band Blå Tåget. Is it worth reading?

Johan