SV: [lbo-talk] Horowitz trashes Berlet for criticism on racism

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 09:43:35 PDT 2003

I read it -- I shudder to think -- about 20 years ago, when I was a lot more up on the details because I was teaching a class on the cold war and the arms race, and thought it was pretty good, actually. I am not sure that there was much that was origibal in it that you couldn't find in Kolko, Williams, etc., but it seemed a literate, ably researched, and fairly accurate popularlization. jks