[lbo-talk] re: 3 cheers for technology

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 09:55:36 PDT 2003

Jon Johanning wrote:

Close, both in the alphabet and chronologically. Not Beowolf, but the Venerable Bede

********

Ah, thanks for this Jon.

So fascinated was I by this reference that I stayed up well past my puritan-esque bed time to search Beowulf for this passage.

After a while, I became less than coherent...

My wife: What the hell are you doing knucklehead?

Me: I'm looking for a bird flying around a banquet hall.

My wife: (kissing me on the cheek before making her way back to bed) Ummm, you're crazy yes?

And so I thought I was until you filled in the gap.

DRM