[lbo-talk] No Evidence ...

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 18 15:21:16 PDT 2003

At 9:33 AM -0400 9/18/03, Jon Johanning wrote:
>I don't think they have any info. It's just the usual fuzzy-minded
>confabulation most folks dream up about their "enemies." AQ is an
>enemy, Saddam is an enemy -- they're all in the same boat. We're
>dealing with circuits built into the human brain early in its
>evolution, long before anything like rationality appeared.

Presumably, US Blacks and non-US citizens are also products of the same biological evolution as the fuzzy-minded (= the overwhelmingly Republican, disproportionately white, and largely male portion of US citizens). Why don't they believe in the AQ-Saddam connection? -- Yoshie

* Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>