[lbo-talk] Life in Baghdad

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 16:20:10 PDT 2003

Hey! I've been reading Escobar's stuff, and he's been very good, and pretty accurate on many occassions. So I don't think it's fair to compare him to the Weekly World News--just as its unfair to compare the WWS to CNN. WWS is much more credible. Their reporters don't practice self-censorship;)

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/EI19Ak02.html

http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/articles/l29consp.htm

http://www.bath.ac.uk/esml/ecpr/newsletter/Profiles4_1.htm