[lbo-talk] Dear Comrade ChuckO

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Sep 18 17:07:15 PDT 2003

boddhisatva wrote:

> You're a smart guy and we need you, so think more rigorously. Rather than
> rejecting what you don't like, learn how it works and how you can turn it to
> your purpose - which is my purpose also.

Thanks for your paternalism. I was engaged in some rigourous thinking. Most of the responses to my arguments were personal attacks, including the stuff from you.

Bonus points go to Joanna for her remark about the printing press and the person who brought up issues surrounding technology for people with health problems.

Hopefully, Hurricane Isabel will blow away all the strawman arguments that have been directed to this list in the last few days.

Chuck0