[lbo-talk] No Evidence

Miike Quenling Ellis flagrant_sake at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 10:21:02 PDT 2003

--- Charles Brown <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> wrote:

> could someone refresh my memory as to why belief in a connection between
> Hussein and AlQ is evidence of a lack of reasoning or rationality or
> logic?

because there's about as much evidence for it as there is for alleged ties between AlQ and Switzerland. and the U.S. didn't invade Switzerland because AlQ might have some money in Swiss bank accounts. So i'm guessing for alot of people the invasion was 'evidence' of the link. so in a sense the invasion was the evidence that justified the invasion. like why would someone spend 480 billion to invade a country if there was no link? .....so there must have been a link...etc. etc. etc.

~M.E.