[lbo-talk] Call for Palestine Action Calendar Items

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Sep 19 11:02:50 PDT 2003

The United for Peace and Justice (www.unitedforpeace.org) Palestine working group is building an action calendar of major national or international activism events for the next six months so that we know what we can plug into or adopt or what days we should work around in our planning. If you know of an event that you think should go on this action calendar, please email a short description of it and a web link to me <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> by Thursday, September 25th. This will allow us to have a completed calendar in time for our next conference call on September 30th. -- Yoshie

* Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>