[lbo-talk] take my life, please

Brian Siano siano at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Sep 19 12:27:28 PDT 2003

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:09:02 -0400, Kelley <the-squeeze at pulpculture.org> wrote:

> hate to break it to MT, but just by going into this profession, some
> folks would say he's regularly knee-deep in the most foul smelling
> sludge. :)
>
> ya gotta read this. it's a hoot. didn't anyone tell this kid that a
> lengthy cover letter was a bad idea?
>
> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/mstoll1.html

In other words: "Dear Sirs. I am utterly soulless. I have no emotional ties to anything outside of my job, whcih makes me the most compliant, willing, and utterly subservient slave you could ever hope to hire. No longer must you kidnap trainees and hope that Stockhold Syndrome sets in; I'm offering myself to you in one single, easy-to-dominate package. Rape me!"