[lbo-talk] Financing the Empire (was IMF warns the US)

Devine, James jdevine at lmu.edu
Sat Sep 20 16:24:34 PDT 2003

Yoshie writes:>You [Doug] and Jim Devine criticized United for Peace and Justice literature about "War and Globalization" that came out of the UFPJ "Global Justice" working group -- the criticism that I share. If you were asked to draft a 2-page flyer (or 8-page leaflet) on "Financing the Empire" to educate anti-war/anti-occupation activists, what would it look like?<

awhile back, I wrote a pamphlet on the origins of the current economic mess that I hoped would help activists, especially after it was rewritten based on comments. But it's taking a long time to get any feed-back. I'll think about future projects of the same sort when that one is done.

Jim D.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: application/ms-tnef Size: 3862 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/20030920/2011444b/attachment.bin>