[lbo-talk] "Cadre"? Re: dalai lama in nyc

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 08:24:36 PDT 2003

> If you don't
> organize, keep your fucking trap shut.
>
> jks

How very non-Stalinist of you, Justin.

I could give two fucks if you enjoy working with the assholes in ANSWER. Feel free. Do your worst. Difference b/w you and me is that I won't tell you to stop doing this or even suggest that you not waste my time blathering on about it. My feeling is that it's a bad idea, but I'm not gonna insist that people not link arms with the WWP's various offshoots. Their choice. You, on the other hand, seem to enjoy barking orders at people, so I can see why you feel comfy with that crowd. Again, your choice, and you're welcome to it.

DP