[lbo-talk] What Salam Palax thinks of the war/occupation

Devine, James jdevine at lmu.edu
Tue Sep 23 14:38:22 PDT 2003

john mage writes > Anyone know the history of Gallup polls *in* Viet-Nam?<

I know I've over-posted up the wazoo, but I'm (de)grading exams and can't resist.

While the war was still on, the NEW YORKER had a cartoon in which there were two ARVNs (South Vietnamese government soldiers) with their guns and bayonets aimed at some civilians, asking "if the election were held today, who would you vote for?"

------------------------ Jim Devine jdevine at lmu.edu & http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine