[lbo-talk] RE: Justin and Dennix

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Tue Sep 23 17:00:22 PDT 2003

At 04:41 PM 9/23/03 -0700, joanna bujes wrote:
>Yoshie writes:
>
>"In my opinion, red-baiting diminishes the value of this listserv as much
>as testosterone-driven flames do, and, not so coincidentally, all regular
>red-baiters on LBO-talk are men."
>
>Actually, I was enjoying the nast-fest. In general, the redbaiting on this
>list makes me very, very weary. But, in case you haven't noticed most
>folks who post on this list and any list I've been on that focuses on
>politics/economics...are men.
>
>Joanna

well damn it, and here I have been thinking of buying dennis, michale, et al. a bait shop that's for sale. (I moved near an old Greek fishing village with gorgeous craftsman-- and Victorian-era homes) It's not far from a sign that says, "Quakers for sale." (I haven't verified this, but I think they mean "quackers" as in ducks.

If I buy it for them, though, I'm going to insist that they keep the same name: Master's Bait Shop.

Kelley