[lbo-talk] Re: redbaiting

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Tue Sep 23 23:12:37 PDT 2003

Brain writes: "That's the sort of argument a Communist would make."

Whatever that means. I don't really care what anyone calls themselves. I only pay attention to what they say and do. In the two years I've spent on LBO, I have found Yoshie's posts to be informative, interesting, respectful of others, etc. -- though possibly a bit too serious. But then Yoshie is a Miltonist and I have never met an unserious Miltonist :)

I also don't think calling someone a "communist" is an insult. Why do you?

Joanna