[lbo-talk] Jeffrey Sachs: "Bush's Billions Will Only Prolong Iraq's Suffering"

Devine, James jdevine at lmu.edu
Wed Sep 24 09:38:21 PDT 2003

FWIW, Sachs was interviewed on US National Public Radio a couple of days ago. His perspective (that of the article cited below) was treated with great respect.

(It must be early-onset Alzheimer's but I sometimes confuse Sachs with Lawrence Summers. That may be like confusing Doug Henwood with Brad deLong...)

------------------------ Jim Devine jdevine at lmu.edu & http://bellarmine.lmu.edu/~jdevine