[lbo-talk] teen bible

Jose Rodriguez & Sally Everson pepor at caribe.net
Wed Sep 24 18:56:33 PDT 2003

Its true! Well, she is only 4, but maybe they'll come around when she's up there -- or maybe I'll get her to write one ;-). I was just joking because she's already hankering after those teen mags at the supermarket .... she says wants find out ways to do her hair, since her Mom is a bit behind in hair technology etc

----- Original Message ----- From: Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 8:31 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] teen bible