[lbo-talk] teen bible

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Sep 24 17:31:57 PDT 2003

Jose Rodriguez & Sally Everson wrote:
> This is what I'm looking for -- only I'd like a leftist teen mag for my
> daughter ...
> or maybe they are already out there?
> evangelists sure do know how to jump on the old pop culture wagon ...

Introduce your daughter to zines. There are lotf of good ones out there with radical ideas and content and style that would appeal to teens.

I've been following the news about the teen bible for girls pretty closely. I think that radical publishers could do a better job of publishing books for kids and teenagers.

Chuck0