[lbo-talk] Jeffrey Sachs: "Bush's Billions Will Only Prolong

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 07:01:40 PDT 2003

It's simple. It's axiomatic that free markets rule. if there is a screwup, it's because of corruption, or excess govt interference, or insufficient ruthlessness in carrying out the program, ore because the execution was interfered with by Trotskyite-fscist wreckers and spies (oops, wrong rhetoric) -- never because the fundamental notion is flawed and evil. So them as pronounce that We Need More And Freer Markets are always _always_ ALWAYS right, inmune from error or real criticism, and get tenure at Harvard, where they can spread this pernicious lie to all and sundry. Therefre, Sachs and Aslund are Great Thinkers, no matter what the practical refutatioon of their stupid and wicked policies. A man of left, my ass. jks