[lbo-talk] FW: Edward Said passed away yesterday

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 08:00:48 PDT 2003

A terrible, an irreparable loss; he was a giant, a geniunely great scholar, an honest and principled fighter for justice, an exemplary man of the left. They broke the mold when they made Said. First Arthur Kinoy (yesterday), them Edward Said. the greats are passing. Arthur at least was ancient. Said was taken from us much too soon. jks