[lbo-talk] Re: Said's passing

Brad DeLong delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Sep 25 16:56:54 PDT 2003

>"...You're a twisted piece of shit, DeLong. "
>
>well put...thanks to DP!
>
>fs

Unfortunately true. I am *far* too cranky today to be allowed out of my kennel.

The collapse of Oslo that Said worked so avidly for in the 1990s has indeed had the sad and disappointing predictable consequences, and has put us firmly on the road to disaster. But Said deserves less than 1/100000 the blame we should put on Ariel Sharon, or Yasser Arafat and less than 1/100 the blame we put on your standard settlement-funding New York rabbi.

I should apologize to one and all, go back to my kennel, and buy a treadmill.

Brad DeLong