[lbo-talk] Parecon Discussion...

Miike Quenling Ellis flagrant_sake at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 22:39:56 PDT 2003

--- Michael Albert <sysop at ZMAG.ORG> wrote:

> The above suggests, honestly, near zero familiarity -- and so I don't
> know how to answer short of a very summary statement, or writing a
> book...
>
> A bit of a cunundrum.
>
> I think for those not familiar with the model -- the issue is really
> does one like the idea of the highlighted values as described...and
> would one like it if instiutitons could fulfill them while getting the
> economic job done. Maybe then also questions or concerns about the basic
> aims.

yeah a conundrum or something. i read most of the stuff on Znet about it. a lot of it seemed to talk around things in vague unspecific ways. one other guy on znet made it sound like a cult. i am familiar with what used to be called syndicalism. so i am dissapointed that my familiarity is 'near zero'......maybe i'll never understand it.

~M.E.