[lbo-talk] Fwd: fascism and redbaiting

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Sep 26 06:44:21 PDT 2003

Subject: Fwd: fascism and redbaiting

Now fucking let this be a lesson to you Michael Pugliese!

Magnus

------- Vidaresendt melding ------- Frå: Partnership for Civil Justice <pcj at JusticeOnline.org> Til: Magnus Emne: fascism and redbaiting Dato: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:11:31 -0400

To those who have inquired about the recent anti-Semitic and red-baiting posting that is circulating, please feel free to forward this response where necessary:

We were guest speakers at a dinner at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. recently, asked to speak about the Patriot Act to a bi-weekly event founded by Sarah McClendon, the late White House Correspondent (tonight the National Press Club is holding a ceremony to dedicate one of its rooms in her honor).

Among the many people in attendance at this event there was apparently a fascist who identifies himself as Bill White. He is now circulating an anti-Semitic diatribe on the Internet that attempts to use our names, and asserts that he "had dinner" with us. His rant consists of strung together lies, permeated with equally odious fascist and racist political thinking.

We are disappointed that any others are subsequently using and forwarding the lies of this sick, fascist and red-baiting provocateur to support their own divisive efforts.

Mara Verheyden-Hilliard

-- Michael Pugliese