[lbo-talk] Finkelstein/Dershowitz

Seth Kulick skulick at linc.cis.upenn.edu
Sat Sep 27 08:25:47 PDT 2003

> Message: 3
> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Cockburn - Dershowitz smackdown
> From: Brian Siano <siano at mail.med.upenn.edu>
> Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:13:21 -0400
>
> On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:34:13 -0400, Chris Kromm <ckromm at mindspring.com>
> wrote:
>

> > http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn09262003.html
>
> Oh, my God, that is _beautiful_. Bravo to Cockburn and Finkelstein.

Be sure to listen to the Dershowitz/Finkelstein encounter on Democracy Now! a few days ago. The transcript on the web page is incomplete. It's really worth listening to the whole show. They were both in the studio with Goodman, and so on a brief glance the video looks well worth watching also.

btw, I see that Hitchens has a response to Finkelstein - I think it's on Peter K.'s site.