[lbo-talk] Re: Israel's "right to exist"

Brad DeLong jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu
Sun Sep 28 15:24:13 PDT 2003

>On Sun, 28 Sep 2003, Miike Quenling Ellis wrote:
>

>> --- Brad DeLong <delong at econ.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:
>>
>> > And the people of Israel? Where do they go?
>>

>> you mean where do the jews of isreal go where jews can be the majority of
>> the population? there are large populations of non jews all over the
>> place...it's a problem!!
>>
>> ~M.E.
>>

>Perhaps Brad meant where can they go and engage in the same kind of
>brutal oppression they demonstrate in the West Bank.
>Perhaps they could join the U. S. military?
>
>Miles

Answers at this level are what convince a lot of people (including me) that many supporters of a single-state solution are, at some level, looking forward to the expulsion of Jews from the Middle East...

If that's not the message you wished to convey, some rephrasing might be in order...

Brad DeLong