[lbo-talk] Re: Israel's "right to exist"

Brian Siano siano at mail.med.upenn.edu
Sun Sep 28 19:57:27 PDT 2003

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 15:24:13 -0700, Brad DeLong <jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu> wrote:

>>> you mean where do the jews of isreal go where jews can be the majority
>>> of
>>> the population? there are large populations of non jews all over the
>>> place...it's a problem!!

I don't see a problem. Jews are outnumbered here in the United States-- and they've succeeded here at least as much as any other ethnic group, with strong presences in nearly every field of social, political, and artistic endeavor. I see no need for a country where their majority-ness must be maintained.