[lbo-talk] Re: Israel's right to exist.

R rhisiart at charter.net
Sun Sep 28 20:17:20 PDT 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: Jordan Hayes To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 5:54 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Israel's right to exist.

>> Brad asks where the people of Israel should go?

>I always thought Baja California would be the ticket.

you and Howard Stern agree. 1/2 jewish himself (please don't ask me which 1/2), howie's on record as stating that isreal should be moved to mexico. he didn't specify Baja, however.

if israel would have been established in mexico in the first place, it never would have needed nuclear weapons since it would have been amply covered by the US govt's cold war "nuclear umbrella." and problems with the natives would have been minimal since they'd already been softened up a few centuries earlier by the spaniards and priests.

an alternative would be to move israel to cuba after Fidel dies. let them see how they do in a state of perpetual war with cuban "refugee/exiles" instead of palestinians.

frankly, i'm partial to letting them have as much land as they want in Texas, ranches and all, the closer to Waco the better. i'd love to see sharon in action with his bulldozers and bombs in the lone star state.