[lbo-talk] Air America Radio: Democratic Party Business as Usual

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sun Apr 4 10:02:04 PDT 2004

Here in Portland, KBOO seems to have some sort of democratic process in place. Their fundraisers attach funds raised with particular programs. I don't know the particulars of how the results are evaluated, but the sense is that if a program fails to meet some level of listener support that it will cease to exist.