[lbo-talk] Air America Radio: Democratic Party Business as Usual

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 4 13:42:00 PDT 2004

Didn't I see somewhere that Air America on-air personality Janeanne Garofalo reads Monthly Review? How the Right-Wing views her...

http://www.voy.com/7297/219.html

Date Posted: 16:00:05 05/06/03 Tue Author: Leftist Demohomocraps Subject: Janeanne Garofalo, Saddam’s Iraqi PR whore

In a profile entitled "Don't Tread On Janeane," written by Trish Deitch Rohrer the issue appeared in 1993 or 1994, Garofalo fumes: "Our country is founded on a sham: our forefathers were slave-owning rich white guys who wanted it their way. So when I see the American flag, I go, 'Oh my God, you're insulting me.' That you can have a gay parade on Christopher Street in New York, with naked men and women on a float cheering, 'We're here, we're queer!' -- that's what makes my heart swell. Not the flag, but a gay naked man or woman burning the flag. I get choked up with pride."

-- Janeanne Garofalo, Saddam’s Iraqi PR whore

How to contact the b1tch

C/O United Talent Agency 9560 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500 Beverly Hills, CA 90212 USA _________________________________________________

Talk about liberal hate. We distinctly recall the confused fat angry falling down drunk alcoholic Janeane Garofalo telling Bill O'Reilly that she would come to the White House front door and bring President Bush flowers if she ever saw liberated Iraqis dancing in the streets. Well, it's been almost two weeks since we've seen those very images, and she hasn't kept her word. But considering all the other lies Janeane Garofalo spewed, it's not surprising. Typical democrat.

Most of us are glad to hear her show is being cancelled and her career is in ruins. Admittedly party maybe because of her booze hounding but even allah’s pig sperm beer can’t explain Garofalo’s festering inaccurate liberal rants. I believe we are still waiting for you and your fruitcake.... or are you suffering from amnesia like Alec Baldwin and countless others. Alec promised to leave this country if Bush became president... he is still here, how about it lady, are you going to keep your word??? I guess it is our own fault for spoiling you actors the way we have in this country. You are uneducated and full of hot air... how do you people stack up to the heroes that are fighting for our freedom??? Not very well... get on with your pathetic little life, let's see how many people WILL remember what you have said.

And quite frankly the majority of Americans are tired of the Susan Sarandon’s and Dixie Sluts types. Janeane Garofalo is just the latest in the parade of muslim apologist Iraqi whores chirping from Hollyweird. Who knows, the VD they got from the camels might have infected their already drug reduced brains. Maybe she can take a crash course in French and get a job in some dingy nightclub in Paris. Hope for her sake her mouse size tits look good topless.

Janeane Garofalo is simply another pathetic demohomocratic prostitute who should be put on a fuvking boat and sent over to mudslum land so she can attain her ultimate dream, sucking more camel cock while making excuses for the Islamic terroristic religion that brought us 9-11. Condemning our President who is hunting down and killing these rock monkey sand eaters is only a bonus for her. What a fucking leftist bleeding heard piss ant koranic inbred Clinton loving hate America first talentless actress. What a sad life she must have.

This sick comedienne has ticked me off for the last time. She's a no-talent, acne-faced, dumpy-figured broad who is as dumb as a box of rocks. Her inability to "study up" on her history and use deductive reasoning has resulted in her total humiliation in front of millions of loyal Americans who are proud to fight and die for their country in order that she can act (now, that's a stretch)like she's an expert and uses her celebrity as a forum to educate all us "po" folks. What makes her such an expert? Is she a shining example? Sorry to say - she isn't. She's just an unintelligent, single (who'd have her?), lonely, disturbed woman with a dwindling career who is unhappy with her B movie status - taking it all out on the general public, who she thinks is gullible enough to swallow her rhetoric. My advice to her is - get a life....preferably in a country where she can cover up with a burqua so we don't have to look at her sorry ass.

The ugly pig a.k.a. Jeneane Garofolo should pack her bags & go live in a Muslim country where the men will show her how welcome her empty opinions are. Maybe after she's been beaten, raped or tortured, she'd appreciate the country that made her rich - the ungrateful sow that she is. Man you have kissed your career goodbye you stupid ignorant woman. We will NEVER see you in any movie after this. You are an over medicated embarrassment.