[lbo-talk] Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 4, Issue 40

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 11:01:58 PDT 2004

James D. Miller Assistant Professor of Economics, Smith College TCS: Tech Central Station - The CIA/Zionist 'Plot'
>... I suspect Saddam was kidnapped and replaced by a CIA/Zionist controlled clone. Remember, Saddam refused to give up his weapons of mass destruction even when he knew that such a refusal would cause the coalition of the willing to invade. Such a refusal might have made sense if he had a decent plan to use these weapons in his fight to keep Iraq. But to keep the weapons of mass destruction, thereby provoke a war, and then not use the weapons - well, this level of stupidity defies credulity and establishes CIA/Zionist involvement. Obviously, the Saddam clone was instructed to provoke a war that he would then fight ineptly thereby giving America a safe and "morally justified" victory.

The CIA/Zionist plot must also be controlling French foreign policy. The French are grateful to Americans for protecting their freedom in WWI, WWII and the Cold War. Without prodding by the sinister cabal the French would therefore never endanger U.S. solders lives in Iraq by pressuring Turkey to bar U.S. ground troops. Clearly the CIA/Zionist infiltrated the French Foreign Service to cause them to become virulently anti-American. The cabal wanted to provoke resentment on the American street to the French and the Security Council so President Bush would be politically free to ignore their pacifistic advice.

Examining the so-called motives for 9/11 proves that the CIA/Zionists rather than Osama were the perpetrators. Osama is from a rich Saudi family and the U.S. protected Saudi Arabia's sovereignty and wealth in the first Iraqi war. Saudis therefore have no desire to harm Americans. Furthermore, Osama is a Muslim and the U.S. has been a great friend to the Muslim world. We assisted in the liberation of Afghanistan from the godless communists and protected Muslims in the former Yugoslavia from their Christian foes. Also, since the Koran forbids suicide it's inconceivable that Osama would have induced fellow Muslims to kill themselves deliberately in airline crashes.

Finally, as we all know, Osama is devoted to the Palestinians. Prior to 9/11 the Palestinians were successfully using homicide bombing to pressure Israel. This strategy was working and the U.S. was asking the Israelis to make concessions to the Palestinians. Even the French were starting to turn against Israel. 9/11, however, obviously gave homicide bombers a rather bad name in America and since most Americans blamed the attack on Islamo-fascists, 9/11 hurt the Palestinians in their effort to gain international support. Are we really to believe that Osama would have sacrificed the interests of the Palestinians just for the pleasure of murdering Americans? Must be the CIA/Zionist plot.

James D. Miller writes The Game Theorist column for TCS and is the author of Game Theory at Work.

Michael Pugliese