[lbo-talk] Al-Fallujah you are the slit throats of the boot licker dogs of finance capital

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 11:25:48 PDT 2004

-by John Paul Cupp, Co-Editor Iraqi Resistance Solidarity Network

Al-Fallujah, you are the name of the masses' longing; united as one, for freedom. That is to say, that you, Al-Fallujah, are the Graveyard of the Americans!

Al-Fallujah, Jewish Bremer has called you, each and everyone, the enemy. That means everyone everywhere owes you their love, their tears, and ten euros to finance the armed resistance!

Al-Fallujah, you are the slit throats of the boot licker dogs of finance capital; an ecstasy of dead fascist mercenaries being lit on fire, and hung from a bridge. You are the symbol of all our hopes and dreams! KILL THE COMMON HATED ENEMY! The poor and wretched ones, The collective integrity of the working-toiling ones, we declare you our best and our pride!

Al-Fallujah, let the world be Al-Fallujah. That is to say, let the world be Stalingrad. Bunker down for armed combat against the Nazi invaders!

Al-Fallujah, you are the roaring justice lions of tens of thousands of Che Guevaras! You are the redemption of pain. You are doing what is natural and necessary under occupation.

Al-Fallujah, you are the Fedayeen, and are with you, oh faithful ones to the end, freeing the captives and slaying the prison guards!

Al-Fallujah, you are the patient strike and retreat of a seasoned Guerrilla. More than that, sometimes it seems, you are a collective organism, which demands the right to be!

Al-Fallujah, Forgive me for being so direct, but that was really great the way you killed and mutilated those stupid pieces of garbage! Did someone say "Black hawk Down!"? The photos from this are the smiles of millions in Anti-US struggle.

Michael Pugliese