[lbo-talk] latest scorecard for iraq?

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 5 12:06:15 PDT 2004

has hitchens or someone come out with a scorecard for who we're supposed to hate in iraq these days? it's getting really confusing. last month it was "foreign fighters", alkarzawi or someone was the new Sodom, before that it was Sodom and Sodom's sons...plus 'holdouts' of sodom...and the ever awful sunnis in that triangle area...

now these friggin shiites come along...sadr is osama bin laden in iraq, i see that...but sistani...that guy could go either way with the evildoers or the coalition... But they were our good friends only a few months ago...how will we convince the american people that the shiites are now our enemy?

we have ourselves in a pickle here...i hope hitchens or someone can fix the scorecard up real fast...

steve