[lbo-talk] Re: Kerry for Assassination and occupation

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 20 15:04:00 PDT 2004

Impeach Kerry for what? A person might reasonably feel there is a chance to impeach the current President but Kerry? You can argue whether it's a good or bad strategy to keep Bush in office and then work towards impeachment but voting to elect Kerry with the hopes of impeaching him hardly seems either a good or bad strategy. I don't imagine you believe it's a viable strategy either do you?

John Thornton