[lbo-talk] For Japanese Hostages, Release Only Adds to Stress

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Apr 23 06:45:46 PDT 2004

Excellent case study explaining why so many Japanese people who want to change the system end up becoming expats; it's just too much of a struggle. The Japanese powers-that-be invented a system centuries ago that's practically overthrow-proof. Still, I greatly admire the brave few who are sticking it out and still trying.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile