[lbo-talk] cuffing granny

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Apr 29 05:27:03 PDT 2004

Doug quoted:
> POST CONSTITUTIONAL AMERICA
> http://www.local6.com/news/3245574/detail.html

> Police said they have a no-exceptions policy. Everyone gets treated
> the same -- arrested, handcuffed, and taken to jail -- even on minor
> traffic warrants. Dolly Kelton was driving herself to the beauty shop

What is wrong with that? Actually, I would love to see the US booboisie getting the same treatment that the outcasts get.

PS. I just returned from Europe, so pardon my depression and particularly jaded view of life in the United States. I should adjust, however, after a few days and bottles of vodka.

Wojtek