[lbo-talk] happy days are here again!

JW Mason j.w.mason at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 29 16:06:35 PDT 2004

I'm sure you're right. But news stories a couple days ago were sugegstinng that the IPO would raise that much.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/04/26/news/fortune500/google_underwriters/index.htm: "A bank will typically receive 7 percent of the value of the initial public offering, but it's likely to be much lower with Google due to the reported size of the offering, which could exceed $20 billion, according to Richard Peterson, chief market strategist with Thomson Financial, which tracks IPO deals."

Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 6:40 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] happy days are here again!