[lbo-talk] Re: perot vs nader (or, naderphobia continued?)

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 30 17:35:32 PDT 2004

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:35:59 -0400, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> Howzzat? Would a series of editorials in The Nation added a few
> percentage points to his vote? That sounds like John Halle's delusional
> claims.
>
> Doug

In '76, TNR endorsed Eugene McCarthy for President. We all remember President Eugene McCarthy, right?

These days, McCarthy speaks at conferences of the LaRoucheites. Eugene McCarthy : The Rise and Fall of Postwar American Liberalism by DOMINIC SANDBROOK (Author) 26 used & new from $6.80 amazon.com

-- Michael Pugliese