[lbo-talk] perot vs nader

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 30 17:42:22 PDT 2004

Re; Barry Commoner who I voted for in '80 see a book by his campaign mgr., title if memory serves, "Bullshit!" http://www.fclcobserver.com/observer/4-6-04/features-campaign.html 1980: "Bullshit!" Presidential candidate Barry Commoner of the Citizens Party took out a network radio commercial that was broadcast on CBS and NBC in New York City, which employed the term "bullshit." The ad caused uproar among people, who found it offensive.

Sam Friedman, told me last yr. that after the Citizens Party debacle, leninist sectarians destroyed the New Jersey Citizens Party.

-- Michael Pugliese