[lbo-talk] "I Had an Abortion"

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 23:45:53 PDT 2004

Babies only smile when they are conditioned to? Balls. My son smiled and laughed when he was 3 months old. Apart from me, his mother and his sister, he didn't hang with many people. So where did he learn this "electromagnetic" response? Might it be hardwired into our being? Much like the "language organ" that Chomsky spoke of when he engaged Skinner? ---

There was a long article in a recent issue of a newspaper here, I can't forget which one, on smiling fetuses.