[lbo-talk] hypocrites in high places

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 08:23:47 PDT 2004

Page Six quoted:

> "We wonder why he has one of the most anti-gay voting records in
> congress," fumed one gay activist. The lawmaker is ducking phone
> calls about his sister, even though his family has accepted her
> homosexuality. Their mother "even joined his sister in the annual
> Gay
> Pride event," said our source.

http://www.signorile.com/articles/nyp122.html

=====

" How come people always flip and think they're Jesus? Why not Buddha? Particularly in America, where more people resemble Buddha than Jesus. 'Ah'm BUDDHA!' 'You're Bubba!' 'Ah'm Buddha now..All I gotta do is change 3 letters on ma belt...' " - Bill Hicks