[lbo-talk] Re: polls

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Tue Aug 3 15:04:54 PDT 2004

"...So the "credibility" of US polls rests on the proposition that some proportion of their sample consists of liars about voting behavior who nevertheless are telling the truth about voting intentions?"

sad but true...we lie after the fact, even more than before, but our status as predictable sheep is very clear...check the final polls before we go to the "democracy" polls to vote on 11/2, and you'll find that they are almost exactly on the mark...

this is less a plug for polling, and more a concern for the fact that we are totally, completely predictable, under present forms of consciousness control...

fs