[lbo-talk] They Knew...

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 14:22:07 PDT 2004

well! Geez, we all have friends who aren't in that category. They're not so sure, but they're leaning in the right direction. Stuff like this helps convince the VERY people you say we ought to be working on. Hence, I share so others can pass the info along! unlike Doug, I don't think you mean the choir is who we should focus our attention on. I suspect you mean a broader group of people.

At 04:55 PM 8/4/2004, Carrol Cox wrote:

>snit snat wrote:
> >
> > http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/they_knew_0802/
> >
> > They Knew...
> >
> > Despite the whitewash, we now know that the Bush administration was warned
> > before the war that its Iraq claims were weak
> >

>Everyone on this list knew. Every person in public life knew --
>including all the DP senators and reps who voted for the war.

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'