[lbo-talk] They Knew...

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Aug 4 14:59:53 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

> well! Geez, we all have friends who aren't in that category. They're not so
> sure, but they're leaning in the right direction. Stuff like this helps
> convince the VERY people you say we ought to be working on. Hence, I share
> so others can pass the info along! unlike Doug, I don't think you mean the
> choir is who we should focus our attention on. I suspect you mean a broader
> group of people.

You are probably right here. But perhaps such points as you make in the post might be accompanied by reminders that, for those in power and those who owned/edited the news media, the 'evidence' always was there. Eventually it has to be established and embodied in agitation that the likes of H. Clinton & JFK have no excuse whatever for their collusion with Bush. They not only should have known; they almost have to have known.

Carrol