[lbo-talk] Progressive taxation vs flat tax

R rhisiart at charter.net
Wed Aug 4 21:57:38 PDT 2004

you're well intentioned; and i respect that. if the person won't listen to you, what makes you believe sound, reasonable analysis in whatever form will make a difference?

a flat tax is the most regressive tax there is. if a person can't see that, or doesn't care, i'd assume their perspectives are quite limited. these people are insufferable bores; along with that, they are self-satisfied and quite content with inequities.