[lbo-talk] Re: "earning" 200k

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Aug 5 18:30:10 PDT 2004

> there are at least a handful of upper income folks who do,
> indeed, put in long, long hours and work very ,very hard

I think there's a big difference in those who "make" $200k in W-2 income and those who "make" $200k on investments, rents, etc.

If you _work_ for $200k, you're working very hard.

Certainly not enough to _justify_ the difference from those who _work_ for $40k, but you're working.

But don't forget: it's "not that hard" to "make" $200k if you've got $3M to start. Heck, if you've got $3M and you're NOT "making" $200k/yr, contact me off list :-)

/jordan