[lbo-talk] marriage, progressive? was: Sexuality Under

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Fri Aug 6 05:51:24 PDT 2004

I think my past view is overly influenced by my study of anthropology.

I am in favor of examining forms of the "extended family" for us.

Charles

From: martin <mschiller at pobox.com>

You mean within the confines of the current western culture, I presume. For certainly, in the less developed areas of the world, many tribal customs provide support for the child and mother.

Martin