[lbo-talk] How about this one?

Ylle ylle521 at highstream.net
Fri Aug 6 06:37:57 PDT 2004

NEWSWEEK reports that President Bush, appearing before a right-to-life rally in Tampa, Florida on June 17, stated: "We must always remember that all beings begin life as a feces. "A feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being." The audience listened in disbelief as the President repeated his error at least a dozen times, before realizing that he had used the word 'feces" when he meant to say "fetus."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 7:09 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Bush "looking for new ways to harm our country"