[lbo-talk] employment

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Fri Aug 6 15:42:33 PDT 2004

You can't be naive enough to believe that joe has any notion of statistical sampling. He has perhaps a dozen close friends and the network formed by their friends, probably to two generations. It's all direct experience.

Twenty one highway projects going on around Portland suggests an exceptional release of highway funds.

Martin